Concrete Mixers on KAMAZ Chassis
Concrete mixers are designed to deliver mixed concrete to customers maintaining its properties on the route and during unloading to the place of concrete laying or into concrete carriers, as well as preparation of concrete mix of dry ingredients at the construction site.
The company has always been upgrading and improving concrete mixers in order to enhance their performance.
The line-up of concrete mixers numbers over 15 different models with a useful capacity from 6 to 12 cbm on up-to-date KAMAZ chassis complying with the Euro 3 (or Euro 4) environmental standard, as well as MAZ, Ural, Ford chassis. From a wide model range a customer can choose the best vehicle for project implementation.
Concrete mixer trucks are easily controlled by one operator.
They are operated under any climatic conditions at temperatures from –200 С to + 400 С.
Option: against individual orders, we make a specially designed "winter" version of the process equipment (a mixing drum and a water tank) with thermal insulation of modern materials with high thermal insulation properties which surely protect concrete mixture at low temperatures to – 400 С.
Technical characteristics of concrete mixers:
All models of concrete mixers are powered by a hydraulic drive with power takeoff from a self-contained motor (A) or from a chassis engine (K).
The hydraulic system is equipped with reliable hydraulic components from the leading European manufacturers:
- an epicyclic gear with a high torque backup (Italy);
- an oil cooler with a built-in electric ventilator and an oil filter (Italy);
- a driveshaft by GKN Company (Germany);
- an elastic hydraulic pump drive clutch/damper by Centa Company (Germany).
The system of the self-propelled drive uses reliable diesel engines: D-242 D-243 D-245 (Minsk, Belarus), Hatz, Deutz (Germany).
Option: An electrically controlled hydrostatic transmission system GST-90 by BOSCH Company (Germany)
- Maintenance of a given rotary speed of the mixing drum regardless of a variable rotary speed of the chassis engine crankshaft.
- A capability to control the rotary speed of the mixing drum from the driver’s cab both when standing and driving.
- A capability to stop and resume gyration of the speed mixing drum from the driver’s cab both when standing and driving.
- Smooth regulation of the rotary speed of the mixing drum.
- The leading European manufacturers of trucks equip their concrete mixers with such control systems.
Dear customers, please send us your comments, ideas and suggestions and inform us if you find this option important and necessary.