Additional Option for Inclined-Axis Mixers2011-Mar-03
OAO Tuimazinskiy Zavod Avtobetonovozov always takes into account its customers’ needs and makes every effort to make control over inclined-axis mixers easy and comfortable. To achieve this goal, we introduce an additional option for inclined-axis mixers with chassis engine power takeoff – a hydrostatic transmission system GST-90 with electric control by BOSCH Company (Germany).
1. A given rotational speed of a mixing drum is maintained regardless of a variable speed of a chassis engine shaft.
2. A driver can control a rotational speed of a mixing drum from a cab, both when standing and driving.
3. An operator can stop and resume rotation of a mixing drum from a cab, both when standing and driving.
4. Control over smooth rotation of a mixing drum.
5. The leading European producers equip their inclined-axis mixers with such control systems.