OAO TZA and WAITZINGER BAUMACHINEN GMBH will Cooperate2010-Nov-29
In 2010, OAO Tuimazinskiy Zavod Avtobetonovozov and WAITZINGER BAUMACHINEN GMBH (Germany) achieved agreement on business cooperation in the field of autoconcrete pumps production. The key target of this collaboration is to improve performance of autoconcrete pumps, to upgrade machinery.
Within the bounds of this cooperation, the first autoconcrete pump bearing the trademark of TZA-WAITZINGER was made in November 2010. The process equipment of the concrete pump by WAITZINGER is mounted on a domestic special-purpose chassis KAMAZ-65201. The TZA-WAITZINGER concrete pump features a pumping head of 42 meters, a pumping capacity of 140 cbm/h. Autoconcrete pumps with booms 42 and 47 meters long use a pumping group by WAITZINGER. The operation of the autoconcrete pump is manageable with the help of a proportional radio control.
The main advantages of autoconcrete pumps:
- the best quality-price ratio
- high-performance equipment
- ST-system beams. Outriggers are attached to the base of the mast, which ensures excellent stability.
- a new easy-to-clean receiver without horizontal surfaces
- a reliable gate switching system using two hydraulic cylinders
- a separated piston group to reduce wear
- the use of German components (Bosch Rexroth Hydromatik hydraulic components and control block)
- an extended and distributed filtering system
- a large oil tank for high-temperature oil
- constant availability and delivery of high-quality spare parts
- full support manning
- constant availability and timely delivery of high-quality parts and components worldwide
The first TZA-WAITZINGER autoconcrete pump was bought by a construction company from Tyumen.
A new order was taken for production of autoconcrete pumps with a concrete delivery head of 47 meters and a pumping capacity of 160 cbm/h, and it will be executed on the threshold of New Year.